Monday, August 19, 2013

Room Makeover

I am about to do a complete redo of my bedroom. Right now it is so cluttered I can barely do anything in there. I am getting rid of a lot of items. I had thought about having a yard sale and just selling everything off but then I was like well since it has been so freaking rainy here lately that nobody would really show up. But nonetheless I have found people to give the items too. Which is good also. I am going to do before and after pictures when I do my after post. I know it is going to take me about a week to be completely finished with my room just because of everything I want to do. With the exception of painting and putting in new carpet (landlord said no on both). But it is OK. There are other ways to spice my room up. I could put down decorative rugs in my room to make it look different. And as for the walls I have no idea. Maybe I'll put up some pictures. I have everything mapped out in my head now I just have to execute it. So if anyone has any ideas to go along with mine just comment below :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment