Saturday, August 17, 2013

DUO Batik French Curl 16"

I recently purchased this hair from my local beauty supply store. I mainly bought it because they had it buy one get one free. Which with my budget that i a good thing. Each pack comes with 4 bundles and a closure. Since I had two closures I took one out and combed through it and also flat ironed it a few times. I didn't notice any shedding and it can withstand heat up to 400 degrees. Although I typically do not go that high with heat on any of my styling tools. Mostly to preserve the hair as long as I can. The hair is very soft and natural feeling and has a nice subtle sheen to it. I am planning on installing this hair in the next couple of days. I am going to be doing a sew-in. I will be back with updates on this hair after I install it. :-)



Oh and I got both packs in color 1. I may ombre this hair later.

No comments:

Post a Comment